About the Venues
The Bradley Symphony Center is located at 212 W. Wisconsin Avenue in Milwaukee. Prior to redevelopment by the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra, the Bradley Symphony Center complex was known as the Warner Grand Theater. The center’s new 1,650-seat concert hall is named the Allen-Bradley Hall. View photos and learn more about the fabulous new Bradley Symphony Center from our friends at the MSO. Get directions and parking information for our concerts.
The Marcus Performing Arts Center is located at 929 N. Water Street in Milwaukee. Established in 1969, it is home to a variety of performing arts, community, and family events throughout the year. Pajama Jamborees take place in the Bradley Pavilion, which features floor-to-ceiling glass windows overlooking the Milwaukee Riverwalk. Get directions and parking information for our concerts.
Festival City Symphony Board of Directors
- Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer: Franklyn Esenberg, Retired President and CEO of Interstate Forging Industries
- Vice Chairperson and Assistant Financial Officer: Charlane O’Rourke-Hertig, Nonprofit Theater Executive, Arts Advocate
- Secretary/Treasurer: Denise Wahlberg, Retired Closed Captioner, Wahlberg Reporting, Inc.
- Director: Sharie Garcia, Music Curriculum Specialist, Milwaukee Public Schools
- Director: Bethany Perkins, Vice President of Marketing, 7Summits, Inc.
- Director: Patricia Ellis, Interim Director of Equity, Access, and Inclusion, Milwaukee Public Schools
Festival City Symphony Staff
- Music Director: Carter Simmons
- Music Director Emeritus: Monte Perkins
- Operations Director: Brandon Yahn
- Personnel Manager: Kathryn Krubsack
- Children’s Program Notes Host: Lynn Roginske
- Librarian: Julie Bamberger Roubik
- Assistant Librarians: Robert and Martha Kriefall