Festival City Symphony is committed to providing access to high-quality classical music in a safe and comfortable environment. The following audience safety measures will be in place for the October 23, 2021 Saturday Classics concert at the Bradley Symphony Center:
- In accordance with the protocols of the Bradley Symphony Center, patrons will be required to show either:
- proof of vaccination against COVID-19, accompanied by a valid ID.
- proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the concert, accompanied by a valid ID.
- Children under the age of 12 will be required to wear masks at all times. Proof of a negative test is not required for children in this age group.
- Masks are strongly recommended for all Saturday Classics patrons. Masks may be temporarily removed while consuming food or beverages in designated areas.
- If you feel ill or are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.
Proof of Vaccination
Patrons must present a physical vaccination card, or photo of vaccination card visibly showing the entire front of card, with date(s) of vaccination and the individual’s name that matches the patron’s ID.
Proof of vaccination must be accompanied by a valid driver’s license, state-issued ID, or school ID.
Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test
If not vaccinated, patrons must present a printed or digital negative test result that matches the patron’s ID. Tests must be from no more than 72 hours prior to the event and must be issued by a medical provider or pharmacy. At-home tests will not be accepted.
Proof of negative test must be accompanied by a valid driver’s license, state-issued ID, or school ID.
In addition, the Bradley Symphony Center has taken the following steps to keep audience members safe:
- FCS musicians and Bradley Symphony Center staff and volunteers adhere to the same vaccination policy as noted above and will continue wearing face masks while in the Bradley Symphony Center.
- Multiple hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the facility. Restrooms are equipped with touchless faucets, soap dispensers, and toilet flushers. High-contact surfaces are sanitized before, during, and after each performance, with a deep-cleaning conducted following each performance.
- The Bradley Symphony Center is equipped with a state-of-the-art HVAC Plasma Air Bipolar Ionization system that is effective at deactivating virus particles and improving indoor air quality. HVAC ionization is more effective than other air-cleaning methods and greatly reduces dust, mold, allergens and viruses.
- Printed tickets will be scanned in a touchless manner.
To learn more, visit https://www.mso.org/patron-alerts/.