Festival City Symphony is committed to providing access to high-quality classical music in a safe and comfortable environment.
The following audience safety measures will be in place for the September 22, 2021 Pajama Jamboree concert at the Marcus Performing Arts Center:
- Masks are required for all audience members over the age of 3.
- Physical distance between family units is recommended.
- If you feel ill or are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.
In addition, the Marcus Center has taken the following steps to keep audience members safe:
- Hand sanitizer stations are positioned throughout the building.
- Marcus Center employees are required to sign off on a health check before entering the building, as well as wear masks at all times and frequently wash their hands during shifts.
- Marcus Center is deep-cleaned after every performance, including sanitation of all touchable surfaces using EPA-approved cleaning agents and electrostatic disinfectants.
- HVAC Upgrade – the Marcus Center has an upgraded HVAC system to achieve air changes every 17 minutes. A state-of-the-art needlepoint ionization system was installed to clean the air and free it of airborne particles.
- To learn more, visit https://www.marcuscenter.org/mpac-guide-reopening.